cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was suspended when I tried to add US roaming...

TracyZhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to figure out how to make U.S roaming work.  I made some payment to my account so it should have the balance for add-on. Somehow, the account is suspended and I tried to reactivate (every time pay min $1 to activate) but still showing suspension. Pls help. 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TracyZhu wrote:

Trying to figure out how to make U.S roaming work.  I made some payment to my account so it should have the balance for add-on. Somehow, the account is suspended and I tried to reactivate (every time pay min $1 to activate) but still showing suspension. Pls help. 

@TracyZhu 

US Roaming Addons only work while you are in the USA.

Are you currently in the USA?

What does your status say when you call 611?

If 611 is not working you can access your account by calling toll free number at 1-855-4PUBLIC.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TracyZhu 

When is your next payment date for your regular monthly plan?  Is your account status is active or suspended? You need an active PM plan to purchase/use a 10 day US roaming package.

Buying a US roaming package (or any add on) is a two step process.  Need to load funds first, then later actually purchase the add on.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Need Help? Let's chat.