cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account log in issue

Nicolecurrie21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone having issues signing into "my account"? Everytime I try to sign in it just takes me to a blank white page. I've tried switching from Safari browser to Chrome and I'm getting the same thing.

8 REPLIES 8

Nicolecurrie21

Worked at home no problem! Backshift brain is a killer sometimes lol. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! 

Nicolecurrie21

I am using an iPhone but I've always been able to log in. That's never been an issue. Going to try the suggestions and see how far I get! I was also at work so it could have been considered a restricted site. 

@TrackPad_Boi wrote:

You need to be on desktop version since it dioes not support mobile version. To do that on iPhone, long press the Aa button and press desktop browser

We can't be certain that the OP is using an iPhone device. Safari could be the browser being using on a desktop or laptop computer.

When it come to mobile, there actually is no mobile website.  I'd be surprised that these phones don't just load that version of the website that is there.

TrackPad_Boi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You need to be on desktop version since it dioes not support mobile version. To do that on iPhone, long press the Aa button and press desktop browser

@Nicolecurrie21To add to @computergeek541 had said make sure you have disabled all privacy add ons like ad blockers etc.

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

Anyone having issues signing into "my account"? Everytime I try to sign in it just takes me to a blank white page. I've tried switching from Safari browser to Chrome and I'm getting the same thing.

This type of thing can often be resolved clearing the web browser's cache, although I realize that you've tried a different one as well.  Clearing the cache does would ensure that a corrupted/bad copy of the page doesn't get reloaded later.  Somestimes, even just trying again later will result in the page loading properly.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nicolecurrie21 

I got similar issue with Safari, but then I tried with Safari in privacy mode, it works.....  Try incognito with Chrome....

Zhuoyu

I don't have such issue. Both on phone and PC are OK. Make sure your password is correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.