cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account locked

4Emad4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Locked Out of my account
and i cannot reset my password. Im on a trip doing all this with no data please help. 
15 REPLIES 15

@KamalKauldhar wrote:

My public mobile account is not opening.. it shows that account has been locked. I m trying to open it from one week. How can I sign in with same account.thanku

You'll need to open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

KamalKauldhar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My public mobile account is not opening.. it shows that account has been locked. I m trying to open it from one week. How can I sign in with same account.thanku

Anonymous
Not applicable

@4Emad4 wrote:

They ask for account number which I don’t know and to get it I have to sign in selfserve.. I have checked every email I received from public mobile and none of them mentioned the account number. 

If you still have the welcome email, it's in either the To or Subject. Starts with a bunch of zeros.

4Emad4

They ask for account number which I don’t know and to get it I have to sign in selfserve.. I have checked every email I received from public mobile and none of them mentioned the account number. 

4Emad4

4Emad4

The problem is I can’t reset my password I get this message when I try to do it. I waited more than an hour and still the same.

5301310A-4BBC-4983-9DBF-78833FFE21B3.jpeg

I messaged the moderator again. I have been waiting for their reply since Saturday hopefully they will respone today.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@4Emad4 wrote:
Locked Out of my account
and i cannot reset my password. Im on a trip doing all this with no data please help. 

@4Emad4  Make sure you are using the correct email  Smiley Happy (typos, etc) also make sure password is correct (case sensitive & typos). Finally check your junk folder. If it's not there then message the moderator and be patient because it might be a while. Smiley Sad

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There are 7 moderators online ATM vs over 10 moderators couple months ago during business hours.  Moderator wait time is getting longer.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

In the meantime, you could use wi-fi apps like  Skype or Fongo to make calls and text.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

FYI while waiting for a moderator...Your account will lock you out after 5 unsuccessful attempts to log in. Simon says to try again in an hour.

Moderators are extremely busy these days and I've heard of some responses taking several days...usually much less. In the mean time can you use a free voip app like TextNow ? You can send aand recieve free calls and texts as long as you have a robust wifi signal....and did I mention it's free.

Hang in there....they'll get to you.

4Emad4

I did that two days ago and still no response until now...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunatley, you'll need to contact a moderator for their asistance. Be patient though...could take several hours to get a response. Good luck.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@4Emad4 hi if your looking to buy some data you can use *611 people are having a few issues with self serve at the moment

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@4Emad4 wrote:
Locked Out of my account

Send a private message to moderator for help.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 days or longer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.