cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is never accurat!!

spazgurl11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan says it expired sept 15.   Says my balance is $10 owing is 0...(it shouldn't expire till the 19th n plan is 57$ but according tp my own history like 94$ after they finished screwing with my services last month!!! ) ..been with pm years but last 6 months nothing but bs. I msg someone they tell me  wrong.... Ilof emails wrre aloud Still i coild send screenshots of where they over charge me n screw up my plan every month!  Im almost ready to move on down n over to chatr ... This is ridiculous! 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you are certain that there are account irregularities, you will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

spazgurl11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes i kmo hence y im asking to send them screen shots. My plan doesn't end till 19.. its sayin it expired the 15th that i have a $10 Balance and  owe 0$... I would owe $57.... On tne 19th.... It shows I paid my plan 3 x last month on the transactions list doesnt make any sense what so ever  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't quite understand your math.  I hope you do understand that the money showing in the account does not include tax.  So, when you put an amount into the account, taxes added on top so that the amount taken is higher.  As for expiration date, it moves around due to the fact that plans are 30 and 90 days.  They don't align very well with month end. 

Need Help? Let's chat.