cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is missing!

jinayelim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just registered for an account, and received an email to my email address confirming it was registered.

I logged out and tried to login and kept receiving the message the email address and password did not match.

I tried to go through the Forgot Password to try to recover it.  I entered my a mail address and confirmed it.  The message popped up that the email address is not registered to any account!

What’s going on?

5 REPLIES 5

@softech wrote:

@jinayelim   yes, I saw your other post about buying SIM card,  do you have an account with PM yet , I meant an active phone line.

The account on this site, Public Mobile Community, is different from Public Mobile My Account.   Anyone can join Public Mobile Community to ask questions and share experience.  Public Mobile My Account is for manage the active PM account.   2 difference registrations.    I just want to clarify which one you have registered or which one you have issue logging on. 

The acount for buying a sim is different too. I think maybe an account was made for buying a sim but no account was opened for self serve. Also, if the sim being purchased is for a new account, there can't be a self serve account yet until the sim is activated.  That has to be after the sim card arrives.  

@jinayelim   yes, I saw your other post about buying SIM card,  do you have an account with PM yet , I meant an active phone line.

The account on this site, Public Mobile Community, is different from Public Mobile My Account.   Anyone can join Public Mobile Community to ask questions and share experience.  Public Mobile My Account is for manage the active PM account.   2 difference registrations.    I just want to clarify which one you have registered or which one you have issue logging on. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jinayelim wrote:

I just registered for an account, and received an email to my email address confirming it was registered.

I logged out and tried to login and kept receiving the message the email address and password did not match.

I tried to go through the Forgot Password to try to recover it.  I entered my a mail address and confirmed it.  The message popped up that the email address is not registered to any account!

What’s going on?

@jinayelim 

When you say you registered for an account, did you mean you registered for a Self Serve account link here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Just to make be clear (and you may already know this), you can only create a Self Serve account with an active Public Mobile SIM card.

So, you already have an activate Public Mobile SIM card, activated in store presumably, since Self Serve accounts do not get created through store activations.

But, they do get created during online activations.

Reset your password link here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

EDIT, if you have tried the trouble shooting already provided and still cannot log into your Self Serve account even after completing the registration of the account, then contact Moderators for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jinayelim  if you just registered and likely very certain the email address you use.. wait another hour, try again..

try on another browser if possible (Chrome/MS Edge/Firefox) or try with the browser on your phone

Worst case, Mod is your friend and they can help you to reset it.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jinayelim 

Try clearing your browser history and cache. Close browser and open a new window in incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.