cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account got blocked, what should I do. I would like to reset other email address

jesseyin0109
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

7 REPLIES 7

you might want to wait an hour before trying.  There is a temp lock that will kicks in for 1 hour if you tried too many times.

if you just not sure which email address used, you might want to use the Forgot Password button and try with all the email addresses you have. 

If you are certain you need to change password or email address, you will have to open a ticket with Mod.  Use the bubble on the lower right..

(uodate:  sorry  just notice that this is an old thread...)

melissa813
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You have to get in contact with a modarator

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just clear your cache. It will be fine. Better yet try  from a different computer and this time say u forgot  password 🙂 good luck

@jesseyin0109 

You do have active service? Your not suspended and gone past 90 days?

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have just one browser to used Wait one hour
and Clear cache and cookies,

and if you can try it from different browser is better 

Good Luck

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Thereafter... to change email address (login username to PM'S self serve site), you'll need moderator assistance. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jesseyin0109 

Do this:

• Wait one hour
  • Clear cache and cookies
  • Open incognito tab
  • Try again
Need Help? Let's chat.