cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account blank/dead?

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it me or everyone has this issues? i try to access my account at PM main page. But the page qwnr blank and stop loading, i try with my phone and my computer at home, it still has no response for past 15 minutes.

Can someone help me?

Meowington

12 REPLIES 12

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington , it's now 1232am PST (Friday, February 21), and it works great on a MacBook Pro with Chrome, Firefox and Safari!

Bullet77

I have been on for the last 4 hours without any issues?

@Meowington  I kind of doubt that's what it is..... I would suspect it's likely more to do with the number of people trying to access it at once.

Meowington

I wonder does the system reset during midnight at eastern time?

@Meowington  This has been an ongoing issue all week. Trying late at night has met with more success if it's necessary go access you account. Hopefully pm fixes whatever has been causing these issues quickly.

Meowington

at 9pm pacific time

Everything went back to normal, thanks everyone.:)

Meowington

I couldn't access my account via Firefox, in regular, or private mode, so I fired up Chrome, and it worked fine, although it was pretty slow.

Its working in Toronto Samsung tablet and goggle chrome browser . The theory is to wait a little while and it will rectify itself. My theory is contact the moderators and tell the, of your frustration over this. The funny Thing is that it may be th server hosts fault , not PM's.  Contact the moderators directly through private message here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same here.

Meowington

I am at west side of canada

drewber83

Happening to me too. You wouldn't happen to be in Atlantic Canada would you?

DotDotDot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mines fine, try waiting a bit then refreshing, unplug then re plug your modem. if those dont work then contact support, i would just personaly wait till tommorow cause odds are its temporary.

Need Help? Let's chat.