cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account: What the?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

What the heck is going on in my account? There has been nothing but issues since my botched renewal in early December. My renewal is supposed to be the 2nd of February. I check today it says February 22nd.II look in my payment history and I've been charged a$10 30 day plan on January 22nd? Has anyone else had this issue? Or is this another bug to replace a fixed one?

I thought the fix for this issue was contacting the moderators....not so much. Sure they responded within 4 hours. I followed up by verifying my identity. Then nothing. After 24 hours a send another message asking for the moderator to look into my account because my renewal is supposed to be tonight (during system maintenance) and I don't want to lose service. I recieved a message from a different moderator asking to verify my identity again! 

However since it looks like it "renewed" on the January 22nd for $10 and I have not recieved my "heads up" text I'm not sure what's going to happen tonight. My account currently says my plan cost is $0 and the payment due is $0 on February 22nd. I have been very patient with pm and understand glitches do happen but to have my renewal screwed up three months in a row is ridiculous.  So is having more than 4.6/5gb of data left over on my plan. The one thing I do know is if I lose service tonight I will not be a happy camper!

8 REPLIES 8

Aha a moderator response....lets hope they can get to the bottom of things. Not bad 31/2 hours for a response.

@Jb456  We'll see what the mods have to say....there were no issues to begin with....then I renewed the day the holiday gifts became loadable and mid renewal it just stopped and my services stopped. It took two days to fix. Then January's renewal started a day early and took two days to finish. All of December it displayed only $10 as the plan cost. Then it displayed $0 plan cost after renewal but did not apply the RBC promo. That had do be applied manually.

So it could be related to the RBC promo or maybe the December 4th renewal caused it because the system went down....so maybe there are others from that date have had a similar problem.

@darlicious  beats me. . wasn't there others in the past with the RBC promo that had issues?? Maybe something with that?

Also not sure why you accepted my post as a solution (didn't provide one).maybe untick it and when you get a reply from mods post here and Mark yourself? 

@Jb456  The January "system credit" was a bonus referral credit the December one was for the renewal failing and the funds being screwed up. I don't know what's going on in this account.

@darlicious  wow. Dec n Early Jan credits for system problems and now again another issue. 

Hopefully they fix your account once and for all. I'd be annoyed...

Ticket time!

@cellphoneuser1   Lol! Of course I do...already done.

@Jb456   For informational purposes....Screenshot_20200131-010531.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

What the heck is going on in my account? There has been nothing but issues since my botched renewal in early December. My renewal is supposed to be the 2nd of February. I check today it says February 22nd.II look in my payment history and I've been charged a$10 30 day plan on January 22nd? Has anyone else had this issue? Or is this another bug to replace a fixed one?

You know what to do. Open a ticket.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  care to share some screenshots of your last charges since Dec or nov? 

What's your normal plan supposed to be?

I have not read any threads lately of incorrect renewal dates...

Need Help? Let's chat.