cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card never arrives, what to do?

pauloserber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve ordered a SIM card more than a month ago, and it never arrives. What should I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I dont beleive it is PM's fault that you did not receive your card, it would be sad for you to miss on such a great opportunity, hoping you will join our community

@pauloserber

Moderator response times are 1-3 days.  If it has been more than 3 days, you should resend a private message.  

It definitely can be frustrating when things are not working at Public Mobile since there is no live person to contact.  However, once things are working, most people will like their service and the lower prices.  

pauloserber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the help,

Bvit I did not receive any response for the private message that I have sent, and I have already payed for the card.

It’s so wrong, if public mobile dont solve it quickly they will lose a client.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you live near a walmart or any vendor that carries them i highly recommend you go and purchase a nother one, only $10, + when i walked out of the store my phone was all set up even have my old phone number.

@slash407 wrote:

lol i wonder how many people got screwed over during the canad post strike, yikes.

There was no Canada Post strike about a month ago.  It's possible that the sim card did get lost in the mail, misdelivered to the wrong address, or Public Mobile may have made a mistake in processing the sim card order, but the Canada Post strike would not have anything to do with any sim card not recieved that was ordered about a month ago.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pauloserber

You will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  If you live near vendor, you can purchase in store  ie. Walmart, London drugs, WOW mobile, MObile shop, K mobile, etc.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.