cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Refer a Friend was not applied??

DannyM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just setup my account and when setting up my wife's account I used my temp phone number for the "refer a friend" reward. I have recently ported my old number over to my account and maybe that's why but we never received our refer a friend reward 😞 any way we can get this fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Not sure if this is completely necessary, but since you'll be waiting 48 hours, perhaps, it might be a good idea for your friend to send a message to them as well. They will likely have to go into his or her account to verify. If you send both messages now, one with your concern and the other with your friends ok to look into his/her account to solve your concern, you'll likely get your situation resolved sooner.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

send a message to the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.