cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

claimsgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Husband is unable to log into his account. He forget the password, when prompted to answer security Question, They want you to ask the question then answer it. I don;t remeber what it is. Please help him, he need to set up Autopay.

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Imansulaim

I have my credit card on file and confirmed with my financial institution and there was no attempt for debit and yet i tried to make a one time payment but getting msg that payment didn't get through 

@Imansulaim   you meant autopay?

Some people had issue on April 2.  Other than that, not mass issues.  

we do see people with some issue sometime.  Why? you have problem with Autopay today?

Imansulaim

Anyone having issue with auto top

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@claimsgirl  If he has already registered a credit card on his account, he could dial 611 and follow the prompts to activate autopay. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@claimsgirl wrote:

My Husband is unable to log into his account. He forget the password, when prompted to answer security Question, They want you to ask the question then answer it. I don;t remeber what it is. Please help him, he need to set up Autopay.

Thanks.

Hello @claimsgirl ,

If SIMon bot is giving you trouble, contact with the moderators through private message here:

Public Mobile Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@claimsgirl Make sure you are clicking the forgot password link. As indicated by @Anonymous they give you the question.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 10.46.18 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@claimsgirl wrote:

Thanks.

The Forgot your password? link doesn't make you ask your question. It will show your question and you have to answer it. Are you sure you're not going through activation or self-serve set up again? Use the link to the left side.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@claimsgirl wrote:

Thanks.

@claimsgirl 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi - I would recommend you contact a Moderator to assist you with this.  If you can't remember your password and don't know the question or answer to a security question they will have to verify who you are.  You can use the little circle at the bottom of the page to contact them, or go through the chat box - Simon.  You can always speak to them at the same time with respect to the autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.