cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account says site can't be reached

thistarasolomon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just went to check why I can't receive or send texts and calls. Can't login to my account on any device or PC. Says Site can't be reached 

I'm certain that the plan is paid until the 22nd.

Any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8

Greentire

it is working fine now as of 5:30am eastern time

@Momma44 wrote:

I get that this isn't a new issue but to reiterate the news, my self serve is down and I get one of two pages. 

Either the connection has been reset check your cables or public mobile isn't sending data. 

It's not just you. It is down for all customers.  I would just check back later in the morning. 

Momma44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get that this isn't a new issue but to reiterate the news, my self serve is down and I get one of two pages. 

Either the connection has been reset check your cables or public mobile isn't sending data. 

@thistarasolomon wrote:

Just went to check why I can't receive or send texts and calls. Can't login to my account on any device or PC. Says Site can't be reached 

Any ideas? 

It's down for everyone. This could be because of the redesign of websites and rebranding.  For future, please don't mark your own posts as solutions.  They may be a factor when determine community rewards.

No access for me either but that shouldn't affect cell phone service. Sounds more like you’ve expired!

Terry

thistarasolomon

Ahhh. A recording apologizing for the lack of service due to the upgrades.  No info regarding a length of time to expect. 

Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for that suggestion, now I know! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@thistarasolomon 

I can't also access my self service account now.  Maybe a glitch in the system.  

Could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito.  Or give it some more time to try again.  

What happens when you dial 611?  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thistarasolomon wrote:

Any ideas? 

The site and 611 seem to be non-functioning right now. Although there's a nice recording on 611. ( @Dunkman )

If you've been paying by payment card, check your transactions and see if it was 30 days ago. It sounds like you're close.

Need Help? Let's chat.