cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account has been blocked

asksimran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My Account has been blocked, as I could not remember my password as security question.

I need to make payment to my account as my service is disconnected.

Please help ! 

11 REPLIES 11

@asksimran 4 digit pin is your voicemail password. do you ever check your voicemail? if you have a credit card on file you can make a payment through 611

@asksimran send a direct message to moderators, and they will text you back to sort out the issue. Click here to start your message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@asksimran wrote:

I am sorry I can't find it so will the moderator will call me ? 

Could you try 611 again. I'm pretty positive it shouldn't be asking for a PIN when just trying to make a payment. But you saying that it did, lessens my confidence.

@asksimran 

Did you submit a ticket for moderator help as described by @gblackma ? (1st post)

Moderator will not call you.  Moderator will send a private message.  Check on the envelope icon on the right upper corner of this website.  Usually will respond within a few hours.  

asksimran

I am sorry I can't find it so will the moderator will call me ? 

@asksimran wrote:

I called 611 it's asking for 4 digit account number which I don't remember 

@asksimran 

You should have received the PIN number text when you first signed up for Public mobile.

If you can't find the PIN, then you will need to wait for moderator help as described above. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@asksimran wrote:

Making a payment with a pre-registered payment card or voucher should not require your PIN.

You can also go to some stores and do the instant top-up. Also probably an extra fee.

asksimran

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment right away then you can either purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

@asksimran 

As your wait for moderator help, you can try calling 611 from your phone.  You can do some basic account tasks by dialing 611 (especially if you have your credit card registered). 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@asksimran Contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.