cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Verification

DougH43
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking for the option to verify my old account number so my number will be fully functional, the text message provided bring me to a link for Public's website basis but not for the verification as Im porting my number over. Please help. vWhen porting over we used Account's PIN but have my Old Account number at the ready to complete number port. Just want this done please and thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DougH43 wrote:

Looking for the option to verify my old account number so my number will be fully functional, the text message provided bring me to a link for Public's website basis but not for the verification as Im porting my number over. Please help. vWhen porting over we used Account's PIN but have my Old Account number at the ready to complete number port. Just want this done please and thank you.

Porting in or out? If in then the other service needs to be still active. If ougt then you can find your account number in the upper right of the self-serve or in your original welcome email.

If you're talking about an old number here...how old? Old accounts are deactivated after 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.