cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Activation

Byron777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to setup "My Account" and it says that I either have an invalid ph# or an existing account, I NEED ONLINE Access, can someone help me to fix this problem please?

14 REPLIES 14

@Triguy wrote:

Try using the live chat.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

@Triguy FYI: just for new activations

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Byron777

Yes, I am referring to the Self Serve account... 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Byron777  If you have an existing account did you try resetting your password?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

@Naepalm wrote:

@Byron777 

Since you do not have an account you may have a hard time working through the BOT.

You will need to private message the moderators from this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In the subject, type "need to register for my account"

They will be able to help you out swiftly but will need you to verify who you are. 

Have a great day!

Based on how the term "my account" is being used, which just happens to be the same name used on the Public Mobile website for the self serve section, I am going off of the assumption that it's only the self serve account being discussed here.

As for SIMon, a customer should be able to use the account PIN for verification.

@Byron777 

Since you do not have an account you may have a hard time working through the BOT.

You will need to private message the moderators from this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In the subject, type "need to register for my account"

They will be able to help you out swiftly but will need you to verify who you are. 

Have a great day!

@Byron777 wrote:

THANK YOU Triguy, this is what I have been looking for, "Someone, Somewhere" who can actually assist you with problems with your account!!!!

As you have already activated your service, the people behind the live chat cannot help.  @Triguy, these people are retail store employees and have no access to customer accounts.

Byron777: Your only choice to reach customer service is through the Community moderators.  They will be able to assist with Self Serve online access.

Byron777

THANK YOU Triguy, this is what I have been looking for, "Someone, Somewhere" who can actually assist you with problems with your account!!!!

Byron777

The Problem is this month, It says I never registered a Debit Card, but I HAVE registered one, but for some reason it doesn't recognize that....

Byron777

The Problem is: The problem occurs when I try to register the Phone Number, it won't let me get to the email setup......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Byron777 wrote:

It's been over a month, since I tried to signup, I've done the Cache Clear, Incognito, Other Browsers, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to get it setup....

With no one to talk to for Technical Support, I'm at my wits end....

If you registered a payment card at activation then you can use the 611 service. Or buy vouchers in stores or online and redeem them in the 611 service.

Did you activate in a store? Or online? You should have received a welcome email from here. That would be your registered email address.

What happens when you call your number from another phone?

If there is no money involved. Why not try to set up a new account with a different email address? Like a GMAIL or OUTLOOK email account. 

Byron777

It's been over a month, since I tried to signup, I've done the Cache Clear, Incognito, Other Browsers, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to get it setup....

With no one to talk to for Technical Support, I'm at my wits end....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try waiting an hour to setup your account.  Use a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.