cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple plans

marclight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 2 plans.  They used to be in the account drop down.  Now I only see one.  Where's the other one?

Thanks for your help.

10 REPLIES 10

marclight

It was prior to the Telus take over for sure.  Just the fact that it's a drop down shows that there was at a time the option to select multiple accounts.

Anyway, I will create another account.  Did not think that my post would create that much replies 🙂

@marclight, I see you registered your community account back in early 2016.  Were you a pioneer or legacy account holder prior to the end of the PM Beta?

I joined in 2016, there has in my time here, never been the option for multiple lines in the single account.  Perhaps prior to Telus taking over Public Mobile, you may have had this ability (pre-2015), however, I can confirm what the others are saying.

lakshmikanth

each account can only hold one line and one plan

marclight

Yes.  Before in the dropdown, I could see the 2 accounts.  It's been a while.. maybe 2-3 years.

marclight

No.  I guess that I'll create a new account.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@marclight wrote:

I have 2 plans.  They used to be in the account drop down.  Now I only see one.  Where's the other one?

Thanks for your help.

As others have mentioned, it is one plan, one phone number and one email address per account.

If you have two phone numbers with PM, check to see if you can activate a Self-Serve account for your other number.

If the account already exists and you do not have the email address, you will have to contact Moderator_team for assistance. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marclight, each account can only hold one line.  Each line can only have one plan at any given time.  By chance, did you do a plan change and now you see the new plan and not the old plan? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marclight 

You cannot access multiple accounts(plans) with one login because each account must use an unique email address.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marclight wrote:

Thanks for your help.

That's odd that it was like that before. I have 3 accounts and they are all unique pulldowns as it's one email per account.

Perhaps I am mistaken on the pulldown you are referring too... Are you logging in, then you see the pulldown in the top right?

Need Help? Let's chat.