cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Mobility Bill/Report

Bugsmerran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To whom this concerns, 

I write in regards to the acquisition of my monthly bill containing my name, number and address and date. Though more info is always better than the latter. 

I work in telecommunications so I'm very much aware of that this is prepaid so there isn't one provided monthly.. however there may be a detailed invoice or soft report?

Let me know at your earliest convenience

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bugsmerran  you have to submit a request to CS Agent for the invoice to be sent to you on demand.  It takes time, so , you might want to do it once every 6 months or even annually

Here are more info regarding how to proceed with the request and the sample of the invoice..  thanks to @AE_Collector 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bugsmerran For this you have to contact Public Mobile and request one.

Click on the chat symbol in the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket OR contact the Customer Support Agent (CSA) by opening a ticket here > link 
You may also send a private message to a Customer Support Agent (CSA). Here is the > link
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN. Do not post your private information here!
Need Help? Let's chat.