cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money

Shiv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month I was charged twice the amount I should have been how do I get that money back???

6 REPLIES 6

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Also did you buy any add-ons? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shiv  Are you sure? Please note that plans are 30 days so it's possible to renew a plan twice in one month. Did you check the dates?

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need more info to help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Can you post a screen shot of your recent payments...then we can help sort this out for you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shiv wrote:

Last month I was charged twice the amount I should have been how do I get that money back???

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history with personal info removed we might be able to see what is going on?  Were you charged twice on the same day, with 30 plans there are some months that you can have 2 payments come out.  Did you switch plans at all?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What is your balance?

If you have the money on your balance it will be used next cycle to pay for your plan.

Can you the screenshot of your payment history with personal info blanked out? 

If you were charged twice (so that your balance is 0 or about that) for your plan then you should contact moderators

Your payment history will tell you exactly

Need Help? Let's chat.