cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator contact

Lubnaali31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

How do I send a message to contact moderator team? I need o replace my damage SIM card with new SIM card and new support/ instruction.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

I cannot do it online. I am trying, but the page won’t let me change it.

@Lubnaali31 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on,

ah. Clear cookies and history of bowser. Quit the browser and restart it. Or try another browser. 

Lubnaali31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot do it online. I am trying, but the page won’t let me change it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Hello,

How do I send a message to contact moderator team? I need o replace my damage SIM card with new SIM card and new support/ instruction.

@Lubnaali31 ,

Helpful things for you to know to navigate the Community. 

Go to the Get Help section: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

In the Search your question box:

1 - type Moderators; then you will see the two ways to reach the Public Mobile representatives called Moderators.

then

2 - type sim swap; you will see help links here.

Or ask any one of us that may have a spare one. Who knows we might be closer than you think. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Lubnaali31   you can request SIM Swap yourself

logon to Self-Serve My Account, and click on Change Sim Card

Please follow the steps here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Swap-Fraud-2-factor-authentication/...

(if you do not have a new SIM card yet, check local stores or Amazon.ca for quicker delivery) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lubnaali31 

if you have a new SIM card you can do it online

How To Change Your SIM Card, visit Here for more information.

the SIM change functionality has been re-enabled in My Account, now with an additional security step: 2 factor authentication to further protect against SIM card fraud.In order to change the SIM card associated with your account, you must now verify your request through a one-time security code that will be sent via SMS or email.To change your SIM card, please follow the below steps:

1. Log into your My Account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Change SIM Card
  3. Enter your new SIM card number
  4. Select where you would like your 6-digit security verification code to be sent to. You can choose to have the code sent to your email, or via SMS to your phone number. If you do not have access to your phone or cannot receive SMS, please select the email option.
  5. Check your email or phone for your security code, and input the code into the page
  6. Click “Verify Code”

Please note: after 5 failed attempts to verify your security code, your account will be locked, and you will need to have your account unlocked and your SIM card manually updated by an agent by submitting a ticket.

1. Once you have verified your code, click “submit” to complete your SIM card change, and you’re all set!

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If you have a new Sim you can do it all online your self. 

WARNING. 

Some answers you will find to be nothing much more than a generic copy and paste laundry list that may or may not solve your issue. And is far too encompassing for the issue at hand. 

Need Help? Let's chat.