cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Please help

Cred
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't get on my account, and I'm getting frustrated here. So, I have my password written down, and when I try to log on, it tells me I have the wrong password. Tried to reset it, but your system is unable to verify my email.

TRIED to submit a ticket, but your system is asking for a PIN I never set up, and I'm getting annoyed. Please I need to speak to a person and have my password reset.

12 REPLIES 12

As @Anonymous said, be sure to add enough money AND THEN go back and purchase the add-on with the funds you added. Being Prepaid, thats how it works around here. Every day there is someone who “Bought an Add-On and it isn't working”. That is because they “thought” they bought an add-on, were sent to add $ and then figured they were done. No, after adding the $$ THEN you select the add-on. It doesn’t work the other way around!

Any extra $$ you add now will be used to reduce your next bill at renewal.

AE_Collector

Cred

Thanks everyone. I'll try all the solutions recommended. I have to say this is a great community. Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cred : Try your PIN in the 611 system. Dial it. Select making a payment from payment card using 1 and then 2. It'll ask for your PIN. If successful then you can select one of the pre-set amounts like $20 to cover the $15 data. Then go back up top and select 2 and then 2 to buy data add-ons. Buy the data and you should have data.

@Cred wrote:

I activated a long time ago online. I have some numbers written down, not sure if the 4 digit one is the PIN in question though. I'd like to reset that as well, so I can be sure what it is supposed to be

You'll need to prove to the moderator that it's your account or else anyone could take over. Give the moderator as much info as you can about your account.

Cred

Will try. Thank you

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Cred wrote:

I activated a long time ago online. I have some numbers written down, not sure if the 4 digit one is the PIN in question though. I'd like to reset that as well, so I can be sure what it is supposed to be

Try logging in by clearing browser cache and going incognito/private mode. 

You  can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Cred

I'm just trying to log on to add some data to my plan. I haven't bothered logging on in about a year now. It's just been on auto-payment

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cred wrote:

Also your chat is broken, and not loading the web page. Not that the AI is even helpful in anyway

@Cred   If the chatbot is giving you problems try sending a private message to Moderator_Team using this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cred

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Cred wrote:

I can't get on my account, and I'm getting frustrated here. So, I have my password written down, and when I try to log on, it tells me I have the wrong password. Tried to reset it, but your system is unable to verify my email.

TRIED to submit a ticket, but your system is asking for a PIN I never set up, and I'm getting annoyed. Please I need to speak to a person and have my password reset.

PIN was setup when you activated if you did that at home. Did you activate in store? The PIN was sent by text message. Look if it's still on your phone. There are other ways to verify your account like name, birthday, credit card number, recent phone calls, and when you activated. 

Cred

Also your chat is broken, and not loading the web page. Not that the AI is even helpful in anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.