cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod- please help with plan change

Mario_and_luigi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, can a mod please message me. I am having trouble trying to change my plan. I tried to change to the 4.5gb for $40 but in my account it is not letting me. Funds are there and CC is attached to the account. 

We changed my wifes plan fine, but for some reason this account wont let me do it.

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mario_and_luigi Try using private/incognito browsing mode or try another browser. If your account/plan is currently expired or suspended, you must PM moderator to get it changed. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mario_and_luigi wrote:

Hello, can a mod please message me. I am having trouble trying to change my plan. I tried to change to the 4.5gb for $40 but in my account it is not letting me. Funds are there and CC is attached to the account. 

We changed my wifes plan fine, but for some reason this account wont let me do it.

Hi sorry you are having trouble. If you want to have a moderator respond to you, you will have to send them a private message @CS_Agent directly. I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the @CS_Agent and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Click here to send a message to the moderator team

Need Help? Let's chat.