cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed calls did not display in Usage History

npu0209
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Dear Mods, I have sent servel privite messages to you guys, I need the record of a missed call on July 18, 2018 which I can not find in the current Usage History. How to get it? because I need it as an evidence in a court.

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

TK123
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Because Public Mobile has only LTE but NOT VoLTE, sometimes you will NOT be notified of an incoming call (the phone won't ring and you won't know that someone tried to call you UNLESS he left a voice mail). The solution is for Public Mobile is to enable VoLTE but until they do that (and they say they have no plans to do that), the solution is to turn off LTE and use only 3G.

On an iPhone, click "Settings" "Cellular" "Cellular Data Options" and turn OFF "Enable LTE".

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/3g-4g-voice-calls-lte-network-implementation-richie-sam-oommen/

What I can tell you with certainty is that it's not just your account.  In the customer-accessible usage history, Public simply does not record the information for missed calls for anyone.  I checked through my on-device call logs and the only indication in Public Mobile's usage histories will be any call being forwarded to the voicemail deposit number.  However, it those cases, the number of the person who tried to call is not shown.

When it comes to missed call information being in the regular customer usage history, I do know that Wind Mobile does provide this information for missed calls, although I know that doesn't help you in this case.

npu0209

Thanks, I have waited for 2 days, still received no response from Mods. 

I am a little urgent.

npu0209

Thanks, I have tried to display last 30 days, however I still can not find it.

@npu0209

Just looking into my account.  I was able to see my data for July 18.  You probaby already tried the following.  

Go to...  Plans and Add On

Choose Usage History on right upper TAB

Shows last 7 days information

But, you can choose certain dates within the last three months.  

If that information is not here, not sure whether moderators have more detailed information

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team stopped working at 9 PM EST.  Hopefully, they can contact you tomorrow. During the last week, the wait time for moderator response is 24 hours minimum.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@npu0209, if you have already sent a private message, then at this point you will need to sit tight and wait for them to get back to you.  If you sent the message(s) today, hopefully they will get to you in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.