cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed an auto pay payment...

berettaboi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, @Moderator_Team, looking for some assistance please! 

I didn't have enough room in my credit card when my auto pay came out (although my payment went through the same say, of course...) 

I've been trying to make a payment through self serve, my credit card is still the same one listed, when i do go through the process and choose "amount due" and then pay, it shows up top that "your account already has enough balance", with no more options. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

berettaboi

So others can help investigate their own account/payment issues, i wasn't able to make a payment with the current listed credit card because it was past it's expiry date (and has been for likely a year...) Auto pay doesn't care about that apparently, so long as there's credit availability on the card... 

I made a payment on my credit card that just processed this morning, but PM payment attempted to come out yesterday. 

Anyhow, the self serving fix (so you potentially don't have to bug a mod, and can save hours of your time, sometimes the mods are tied up and take half hour+ to message you back each time...), The fix is: "replace credit card" and just redo with your new expiry date and all that jazz. Payment went through immediately.

I told the mod to pass on the info to the "self serve" tech department to maybe add the expiry year too the web page maybe, so you can tell for yourself if that info is outdated. Save contracting a mod and the time a game of telephone messaging takes.

Cheers

wrote:

Thank you, wasn't sure if it was a community moderation, just didn't want to pick a mood that wasn't actually active at the moment. 

A message to any moderator goes into a single inbox for distribution to someone available.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just make sure to include all the necessary information in your message to the moderators for a speedy turnaround!

berettaboi

Thank you, wasn't sure if it was a community moderation, just didn't want to pick a mood that wasn't actually active at the moment. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @berettaboi,  The moderators don't always look through posts where they have been tagged.  You should send a private message to the moderator team, so that they can look into your issue.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.