cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry go round with password resetting

annoyed72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok so i tried to login to the self serve account.  It says password not correct..so I senk an email link to myself to reset it...did this numerous times changed pw and answered security question and when you login in the same...incorrect.  Is there anyway to have this reset to be able to get  back in???  

7 REPLIES 7

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@annoyed72 wrote:

Ok so i tried to login to the self serve account.  It says password not correct..so I sent an email link to myself to reset it...did this numerous times changed pw and answered security question and when you login in the same...incorrect.  Is there anyway to have this reset to be able to get  back in???  

Just noticed that the screen name you chose is "annoyed"  -- LOL

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If your password re-set has not worked then you should ask a moderator to help you. They are usually very quick to respond and good at what they do .

annoyed72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I actually finally got in but now after the screen froze and kicked me out just as I was adding credit card info and changing the plan it now says too many login attempts try again in an hour lol that was last night ughhh.  I did send a private msg though ...thank you

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@annoyed72, if you are not able to get the password reset to work, please send a private message to the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

reset password probably broken still.  

If not working, get help from moderator.  Cat Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

The only way.. solution is the moderator...another message...:Smiley Frustrated

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@annoyed72  It could be a problem with the browser you are using, try Chrome in incognito mode. The temporary password you were given may be expired so you may need to get a new one from a moderator, but try the one you have first.

Need Help? Let's chat.