cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Accounts

sp00ny780
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to merge multiple accounts into one login/account? I know I'd lose the refferals, but I'm leaning towards convenience because all four of our lines have different dates. 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's a great question, @sp00ny780 

The functionality of the self-serve site with the account pull-down menu option might suggest that option exists (or once existed...):

HALIMACS_0-1614087569845.png

However, alas, it does not, leaving one to wonder why the web page is designed with such a pull-down feature built in.

At the end of the day, it has to do with the Community association with the User account being associated by e-mail address coupled with the User account defaulting to one's e-mail address.   Perhaps with the reward system employed at Public Mobile, it was challenging to merge customer accounts into ONE login and maintain their business model around reward systems.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sp00ny780 , I suggest using auto pay if you are not already doing so.  You save $2 per renewal and don't have to worry about manual payment.  Having different renewal dates on each account is perfect for using a single payment card.  Multiple payments to the same vendor at the same time can trigger anti fraud protection and lock down the credit card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sp00ny780 wrote:

Is it possible to merge multiple accounts into one login/account? I know I'd lose the refferals, but I'm leaning towards convenience because all four of our lines have different dates. 

Hi @sp00ny780 ,

You can use alias emails, which would allow all correspondence be sent to one location (email) for as many alias' you want set up/connected. Google how to use alias emails by whichever source you use, gmail, outlook, etc.

You would not lose Rewards (Loyalty, Refer a Friend or Autopay) if you change your email connected to your SELF SERVE account. In order to change your email that is set up for your SELF SERVE, you need to ask the Moderators to do this.

Community Rewards are connected to your SELF SERVE email and the corresponding Community Account/email. So, if you change your email to a SELF SERVE account (through MODS), you can always change the email connected to your Community Account yourself under you Avatar (top, right corner), then under "My Settings".

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

No sorry, that's not possible or allowed here. Every phone number needs it's own account and email address. You can use the same CC for all the accounts though.

Need Help? Let's chat.