cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member title designations

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am aware that there are the general members then the "Oracles" and "Moderators" but other then the obvious what members sport the title  "PM" . Are they perhaps PM employees?

7 REPLIES 7

Nebula

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Would you also be so kind to clarify "KUDOS"  Perusing this forum I am aware that "BRAVOS" may be given. I have heard of "KUDOS" but never seen an option to give.

They are the same thing.  Kudos were what used to be displayed in the notification sention when looking at who gave you the Bravo.

Shawn you are being trolled lol.

I don't understand, why is that trolling?

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Would you also be so kind to clarify "KUDOS"  Perusing this forum I am aware that "BRAVOS" may be given. I have heard of "KUDOS" but never seen an option to give.

They are the same thing.  Kudos were what used to be displayed in the notification sention when looking at who gave you the Bravo.

Note just giving answers to their questions, not sure how much longer they will be able to ask them

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ohitora

ohitora

Thank you and good to know  - so it seems that Public Mobile also offers direct help.
@RobertQc wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

I am aware that there are the general members then the "Oracles" and "Moderators" but other then the obvious what members sport the title  "PM" . Are they perhaps PM employees?

Yes, The "PM" title are reserved for public mobile employees

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ohitora wrote:

Yes, The "PM" title are reserved for public mobile employees

The "MOD" title is reserved for moderators

12341234.png

Need Help? Let's chat.