cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my accounts

leechanseehang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have 3 numbers under my name for a long time and I've never login, I'm not sure if I've registered for my all 3 phone numbers before.  Now, I need to change my plan but I can't login.  I want to know is that possible to have one email account registration which can cover all my 3 phone numbers to get things done more easily OR I must sperate 3 email accounts for 3 numbers?  Anyway I can do nothing online as I tried to create mew accounts for my numbers but it said my numbers have been registered before.  If I really can't find my registration emails, what can I do now?

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

12 REPLIES 12

I think you're correct  @gpixel

If I'm not mistaken, I may have seen a link that looked somewhat similar in style in a private message from a moderator in the past and it did take me directly to a verification prompt.

Do you suppose the embedded link could be selective to JUST the user and that if anyone else clicks on it,  it just recycles back to the community web page?

I think the link does that so that only the intended user is able to proceed to the next page. I know in the past that link would bring you to a page to verify your account. 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@RosieR 

Yeah I noticed that too after clicking on the link provided by the moderator post - that's kind of strange isn't it?

@CS_Agent , does the link you provide in posts within the community threads just circle back to the Community website? Or is it intended to be a different link?

I suspect the that the wrong address was embedded into the link.  However, I would say that that in most circumstances, that really should be done through private message. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@leechanseehang wrote:

Hi,

I have 3 numbers under my name for a long time and I've never login, I'm not sure if I've registered for my all 3 phone numbers before.  Now, I need to change my plan but I can't login.  I want to know is that possible to have one email account registration which can cover all my 3 phone numbers to get things done more easily OR I must sperate 3 email accounts for 3 numbers?  Anyway I can do nothing online as I tried to create mew accounts for my numbers but it said my numbers have been registered before.  If I really can't find my registration emails, what can I do now?

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

@leechanseehang ,

Since the Moderator Team jumped in here, I hope you were able to get your answers with them.

FYI, if you have not registered your phone numbers/accounts before then you likely activated in store, and you would:

Register through this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

And, you sign into your Self Serve Account through this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ 

@RosieR 

Yeah I noticed that too after clicking on the link provided by the moderator post - that's kind of strange isn't it?

@CS_Agent , does the link you provide in posts within the community threads just circle back to the Community website? Or is it intended to be a different link?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@leechanseehang the best you can do is variations of your main email. it's called aliases. in essence you are using only one email address

ie. leechanseehang@gmail.com

leechanseehang+wife@gmail.com

etc.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching us and bring this matter to our attention. In order to help you you can create a ticket going through  the Community on https://bit.ly/2IdEl6c In that way one moderator will be able able to assist you with your log in.

Best Regards, PM Team.

@CS_Agent  that link you provided just brings the customer to the Community page. It doesn't help at all!

@leechanseehang this is how to contact the Moderator_Team.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

As already suggested above, you cannot have multiple accounts using one email.  You have to have one specific email for each account.  Write down the details for each account including passwords, and hide it in a safe place.

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advnace

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi   @leechanseehang  

Please follow the information and Link provided in the above response from the Moderator team.

Moderators are Public Mobile's customer service staff and it is rare (but welcome!!!)  to have them weigh in directly on the community forum so I would certainly take advantage of the opportunity. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching us and bring this matter to our attention. In order to help you you can create a ticket going through  the Community on https://bit.ly/2IdEl6c In that way one moderator will be able able to assist you with your log in.

Best Regards, PM Team.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

PM only allow one email address tied to one account

you might want to use the "Forget password" link to try to put in any possible email address you have used and see if PM sent you the password reset link.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right hand corner.  Unfortunately each account requires a separate email.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom corner.

@leechanseehang 

Sorry, but no, as each account must have a seperate login and e-mail address.

Need Help? Let's chat.