cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a Payment

sherrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am trying to change my credit card info, however, the manage my cards tab or autopay tab is not appearing.  When I put in the info and hit submit it gives me an error saying my bank will not allow the payment. However, there are plenty of funds available. 

6 REPLIES 6

@gramlaw100 wrote:

I am trying to change my payment method

Are you changing your cc? You can this in self service.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. 

cc1.jpg

gramlaw100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change my payment method

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sherrie wrote:

Hi, I am trying to change my credit card info, however, the manage my cards tab or autopay tab is not appearing.  When I put in the info and hit submit it gives me an error saying my bank will not allow the payment. However, there are plenty of funds available. 

@sherrie  Try selecting a custom amount instead of the amount owing (maybe plan cost + $1) to see if it works. If not, then as suggested submit a ticket and ask them to remove any security locks on your account.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sherrie wrote:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

@sherrie Is this something that you're tried repeatedly? If you have, you may have got locked out as a security measure. That could be on either your bank's or Public Mobile's side 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sherrie 

Let’s address the website error first. I would say close your browser and open another then give it a try. Your bank/card may have flagged this as fraud so I would give them a call to unblock it.

Need Help? Let's chat.