cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major problem

LHarper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently topped up my phone. And put my minutes into my phone yet it says i have not Screenshot_2019-07-17-18-35-46.png

19 REPLIES 19

@LHarper wrote:

I recently topped up my phone. And put my minutes into my phone yet it says i have not Screenshot_2019-07-17-18-35-46.png

Is the picture sent to "100" to prove that you you were at a store buying a top-up? Please realize that sending replies to this number will not result in any response, nor is anyone viewing messages that you send there.  Public Mobile doesn't provide customer service through text messaging, or any other message other than the Community private messaging system.

@LHarper wrote:

Yes i have tried

@LHarper it's unfortunate you don't have access to your selfserve account because we could get a better idea of what's going on with your account. If your account is active then maybe an account reset via the lost/stolen trick would have fixed the problem.

You need to contact the moderator team for help. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

LHarper

Yes i have tried

@RossN wrote:

@LHarper here is the link for a moderator good luck https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@LHarper Some time it can take some time for PM to process the topup. Did you try restarting your phone?

LHarper

I cannot receive texts to regester for self serve

LHarper

I do not 

@LHarper 

Do you have access to your self service account?  

It will show more information that would be helpful.  Available funds?  Active versus suspended account.  Renewal date.

Reading thy receipt, it says void.  Did your payment work?

@LHarper  hi did you go into your self serve account? what does it say active, suspended are the funds still in your account?

@LHarper When you dialed 611 did it say that your account was suspended? If not, does it say your balance is $5?

LHarper

yes it was today and dialed 611 and said i didnt add any when i did20190717_184742.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LHarper Dial 611 does you balance include your topup? Was your renewal today?

@LHarper wrote:

My plan was 35 and i paid for a 40 dollar voucher

You loaded funds to your account to use it towards renewal of your plan. First, you need to check your self-serve account and see the status of your account. Also see the renewal date. Sometimes the renewal does not happened automatically so verify the status of your account and the renewal date so we can assist you further. 

Have you set up your my account yet?  We need more info.

LHarper

My plan was 35 and i paid for a 40 dollar voucher

LHarper

I have phone number 780xxx xxxx retailer punched it in for me cause i do not know and i even called his phone did not work then he tryed punching the code back into the 611 after he did it the first time. And second time it says it was already on use. Yet i am unable to make phone calls

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Is this a renewal top up on payment date?  When is your plan renewing?  What plan and how much is it.  Do you see funds in your available, is your plan active, expired or suspended?

please give more information so we can assists you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@LHarper 

It looks like that you loaded up fund into  your account, but have not purchased minutes.  

Were you trying ot buy a talk add on?  renewing your plan?  More details would be helpful. 

Need Help? Let's chat.