cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyaltyrewards

me39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't appear to be getting my 1 year loyalty reward. I started with public mobility

January 4, 2019

13 REPLIES 13

@Tav   Looks like pm is looking out for you after all. $1 at a time!

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@Tav  We were helping one of your "neighbours" on the weekend. Thats a whole lot of snow! Other than the current promotion I don't think there's much pm is going to do. Unfortunately  making charitable donations has been brought up in the past but nothing came of it.

@Darkebane  supplied us with some pics and a slideshow in the lounge under "Top Contributers Dec"....now snow pics.... If you want to contribute a pic or two?

My loyalty reward just showed up! How about that!

I just posted a pic in the ...now snow pics... For anyone interested.

@Tav  We were helping one of your "neighbours" on the weekend. Thats a whole lot of snow! Other than the current promotion I don't think there's much pm is going to do. Unfortunately  making charitable donations has been brought up in the past but nothing came of it.

@Darkebane  supplied us with some pics and a slideshow in the lounge under "Top Contributers Dec"....now snow pics.... If you want to contribute a pic or two?

Tav

@darlicious wrote:

@Tav  They must be hoping to fix it by then. Just take a screenshot showing it hasn't been applied and contact them then.

Not to derail the topic but that's the least of my worries at the moment.

My city has been under a state of emergency since Thursday due to a recent snow storm. No work = no pay. Anyone at Public Mobile feeling generous and want some awesome press? How about hooking up your existing and/or potential Newfoundland customers with some deals.

@Tav  They must be hoping to fix it by then. Just take a screenshot showing it hasn't been applied and contact them then.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Tav wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Tav  If you didnt recieve it on this renewal contact the moderators. You may be caught in the glitch of late 2018 customers not getting their loyalty rewards automatically.

I did in December. They gave me a $3 credit and said to contact them again in March if it still hasn't applied.

Are you on a 90 day plan? If so then next $3 would be in March 2020 renewal date as stated by moderators.

Tav

@darlicious wrote:

@Tav  If you didnt recieve it on this renewal contact the moderators. You may be caught in the glitch of late 2018 customers not getting their loyalty rewards automatically.

I did in December. They gave me a $3 credit and said to contact them again in March if it still hasn't applied.

Tav

Keep an eye on it. I still haven't gotten mine. I signed up at the end of November 2018. My plan just renewed this morning and I still don't have it. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@me39 

You should have the $1 loyalty reward shown on your overview page after login.

Your $1 loyalty reward will be applied to your account before paying for your next renewal.

Congrats to your 1 year anniversary.

Theknight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my case , it showed up in my account in the bill after the anniversary date 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@me39 wrote:

I don't appear to be getting my 1 year loyalty reward. I started with public mobility

January 4, 2019

On your next renewal on January 29, 2020, you will receive your first loyaly credit (as long as your account was not in a suspended state for more than 60 days)

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to wait 1 more month. It comes in on the 13th month.

@me39 wrote:

January 4, 2019

Need Help? Let's chat.