cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward

cjcairns76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile for a year as of the 18th of March. I received my 12th bill as of today (14th) but did not receive my one year loyalty reward. Will I get that after the18th or should I have received that with todays bill. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma 

I know there is a PM 2-year anniversary badge for all subscribers 2 years after Telus took over Public Mobile.  This badge does not depends how long subscribers were with PM.  Subscribers will get this badge even if their plan was activated the day before.

2Anniversary.JPG

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma said "You will also receive your loyalty badge. "

This is the first time I heard about the loyalty badge after almost 2 years on this forum.

I did not got one on my first anniversary date last year.  I just checked my badges.  All I got is the loyalty reward every 30 days.

What is it look like?

Do I get one every year?

cjcairns76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cjcairns76 , it takes 13 cycles to reach 365 days.  The plan cycles are 30 days long.  Hang in there, it won't be long when you see the first loyalty reward.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @cjcairns76 ,  the $1 loyalty reward normally appears on the 13th cycle. You will also receive your loyalty badge. If it doesn't then contact a moderator and explain your situation. 

Need Help? Let's chat.