cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim and can’t get into my self serve

cutenixie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I lost my SIM card and ordered a new one. I tried logging into my self serve account however I can’t I tried resetting my password and I get the email but they don’t work. I have to cancel this sim and keep the plan for the new sim. I also have already contacted moderator 3 TIMES and no one is helping this is not what I expected from a carrier. Please help me ASAP

12 REPLIES 12

@geopublic Oh my at least the op bravoed my response lol

@iliketotalk wrote:

@geopublic hi go play hall monitor with someone else lol

Not playing any games!!

@geopublic hi go play hall monitor with someone else lol

@iliketotalk wrote:

@geopublic I am well aware of what was said was asking if they had spoken to moderators yet and making sure they had contacted them properly not that I should have to explain that to you

@iliketotalk Providing a link to contact the moderator team after @cutenixie  has clearly stated in his original post that the moderators have been contacted three times is redudant!!

cutenixie

Thank you for helping I’ve contacted hem correctly. Just very worried I don’t want my dad paying the next bill for the plan that I’m not even using 

@geopublic I am well aware of what was said was asking if they had spoken to moderators yet and making sure they had contacted them properly not that I should have to explain that to you

cutenixie

I did one yesterday and two today 

@iliketotalk wrote:

@cutenixie hi have the moderators replied to you I am sure they can help you contact them  here if you haven.t already

OP in his post mentioned that he has contacted the mods three times.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cutenixie wrote:

Hi I lost my SIM card and ordered a new one. I tried logging into my self serve account however I can’t I tried resetting my password and I get the email but they don’t work. I have to cancel this sim and keep the plan for the new sim. I also have already contacted moderator 3 TIMES and no one is helping this is not what I expected from a carrier. Please help me ASAP

@cutenixie please keep in mind that moderator response times can be 28-48 hours typically.  How long ago did you contact them?

@cutenixie   also moderator reply time lately is upwards of 48 hours if you have just contacted them today don't expect a reply until probably Saturday

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@cutenixie hi have the moderators replied to you I am sure they can help you contact them  here if you haven.t already

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cutenixie wrote:

@cutenixieIf the moderators can't help you then no one here will be able to help you either.

Need Help? Let's chat.