cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Mstewart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My dad lost his phone. He never set up an account on line as he is not tech savvy. He needs a new sim # he does not know his account # so I can go to a provider to get a new one as they ask for his account # when I go to set up an account on line for him it says they will text him a 6 digit # he lost his phone so how would he get the text? Plus he had a flip phone and never received texts. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

@Gabby wrote:

my daughter lost her phone and she has never register her phone online.  How can she stop the mobile plan?

Click question mark to open a ticket.  You can't create a self serve account without a text message that Public sends.

Gabby

Please help. My daughter has the same situation lost phone and not register online. How can she stop the plan? Thanks

Gabby

my daughter lost her phone and she has never register her phone online.  How can she stop the mobile plan?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If he has a self serve account then it is on the top right hand corner below his name.  Otherwise contact a moferator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.