cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone account suspended

Gillhunn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a new SIM card. Tried to reactivate. Won’t take payment. Made a payment with the 611 option. Now says I have $15.00. Tried to reactivate. Still wants a payment even though the balance is zero.

phone does not work even though shows public Mobil and data options,

please any advice!

6 REPLIES 6

@Gillhunn wrote:

I added the $15.00 using the phone and my credit card on file. Yes it does show it processed the payment and shows in the history. However when I try and reactivate the phone it still wants me to pay the zero balance to complete activation! 

@Gillhunn  Just add $1 to your account and restart your phone. Sometime it helps get a suspended account back up and running.

Gillhunn

I added the $15.00 using the phone and my credit card on file. Yes it does show it processed the payment and shows in the history. However when I try and reactivate the phone it still wants me to pay the zero balance to complete activation! 

@Gillhunn wrote:

I did suspend it, but can’t reactivate as I need to make a payment  and it won’t accept a payment.

screen does nothing!

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone. 

@Gillhunn  If you added $15 to your balance with vouchers and now it is reporting a balance of zero it means it processed your re-activation.

Power down your phone remove the sim, wait 15 minutes re-insert your sim and power up does your phone work? If not, then you need to purchase a $5 voucher and add it to your account. Once that is done restart you phone does it work? If not notify the moderator team. 

While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:
To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gillhunn

I did suspend it, but can’t reactivate as I need to make a payment  and it won’t accept a payment.

screen does nothing!

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.