cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost password to email

Itsjustthia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I don't have my password to get into my email that's hooked up with and i also don't have my password for my self serve. What do I do?

10 REPLIES 10

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541 

Thank you for letting me know. I removed the photo fron my profile.

@april_h30 Please do not post your contact information. I have removed the image from the message, but you still need to removed it from your Community account profile.  That can be done by  go into My Profile and then going into My Photos.

@april_h30 Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. Although a picture is a lot less discoverable, your email is currently available on your screenshot to anyone on the internet.

To remove your personal information, find your original post. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the photo (by using backspace) and then go into your profile and delete the picture entirely.
@april_h30 wrote:

@Itsjustthia 

If you forgot your password:

1) Go to the login page - selfserve.publicmobile.ca

2) Click on your forgot your password below the log in button

3) Type in your username which is your e-mail address and then type it in again to confirm. A new password should be sent to you within the next couple of minutes. (See screenshot below).

4) If nothing works, contact the Moderator. I do not have their information but another member will have it if they have dealt with them before.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You must contact moderators by creating a ticket.

Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Itsjustthia 

If you forgot your password:

1) Go to the login page - selfserve.publicmobile.ca

2) Click on your forgot your password below the log in button

3) Type in your username which is your e-mail address and then type it in again to confirm. A new password should be sent to you within the next couple of minutes. (See screenshot below).

4) If nothing works, contact the Moderator. I do not have their information but another member will have it if they have dealt with them before.

edited by computergeek541: removed e-mail address

@Dunkman they also don't have access too the email linked:(

@Itsjustthia 

Have you tried reset your password?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If if that fails, you will need to contact moderator as described above. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? When is your renewal? If you have your credit card on file you can pay by dialing 611. You can also get a voucher most gas stations and load it by calling 611 to have your services back until you sort out your login

Contact moderators they should be able to help, response time may be a bit longer these days because of many signups, but i haven't heard so many complaints recently so hopefully not much longer than 2 hours

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are u new account holder? U need to register your email, link to ur account first, set up a password. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators

Prove that you are account holder

They will help you get your new email on your self-serve save reset the password

Need Help? Let's chat.