cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my username and password

waranthamil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have recently been unable to get into my public mobile account. I am unsure which email I used so I can not reset my username either, what are my options? Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@waranthamil 

You will need to contact the moderator team to see if they could help you out.

You can do this by either clicking in the ? bottom right of the screen and follow the prompts or on the top right click on the envelope button and type Moderator_team in the send to section 

Edit: Nijijed by @ShawnC13 and @gpixel  dang it 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 that was beast mode! I just wanna 👏👊👌🤏 so close!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@waranthamil wrote:

Hello, I have recently been unable to get into my public mobile account. I am unsure which email I used so I can not reset my username either, what are my options? Thanks in advance

You will need to contact the moderators if you can't remember which email you used to create your self-serve account.

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.