cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone

LucilaCanela
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my phone, and looking to get my number back with public. just need to get my account number to create a self-serve with public and get my number back. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LucilaCanela wrote:

I have lost my phone, and looking to get my number back with public. just need to get my account number to create a self-serve with public and get my number back. 

Thank you

@LucilaCanela  So you just created this account. When you contact the moderator you need to provide them with proof that this is your account. So you need your PIN or the signup email do you have that?

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just connect with the moderators in this community and let them know you have lost your phone and need to suspend your service and cancel payment if you had a credit card attached to your account. Let them know you never had an online account set up. They maybe able to hook up a SIM for you with your old phone number attached and mail it out to you. 

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucilaCanela wrote:

Thank you

Your number is on your account...not your phone.

So you never made the self-serve account? Did you get set up in store or online yourself? If yourself then you've made an account already. If you have the welcome email then that's your log in. Then you might need to run the Forgot your password? link.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@LucilaCanela You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will create an account for you so you can log in and report your phone lost. You can then get a new sim card and change the sim number when you get another phone. Be sure to not let your account sit as suspended for more than 90 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.