cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my account id and pw

Kiyoung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost both my account id (email) and the password. I tried “forgot pw/id?” and all the options provided but I am still lost. Is there a way to login to my account with my phone number only?

9 REPLIES 9

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

I assume your SIM card is still working ie you can get into *611 etc.

If so, then contact the Moderator team by clicking here.. expect to hear from them via the envelope icon on the top right hand corner.. if it lights up with a number.. there are messages there that you need to read. They will ask you to verify your ID eg SIM card # etc etc.

ahan

I tried in both incognito mode and a different browser, and it didn't work.

ahan

There is no balance is the account because it is under Autopay and the charge has been going through my credit card fine. It's been almost 4 months. I don't login very often because of Autopay and I lost track of the password. I got locked out and tried to reset my password but it won't let me.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ahan wrote:

Hello,

I got locked out of my account and tried to reset my password. However, when I try to reset my password. The system prompts "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" and does not proceed any further.

I have been trying for months now and have been unable to log into my account. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried switching browsers or attempting this in Incognito Mode? Maybe that would help you bypass the error message?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ahan when you say you have tried for months.. how many months have it been? and are there a balance on the account, did you try *611?.. another possiblity that might have happened is if your account is not active for more than 90 days.. it gets removed from the system.

ahan

Hello,

I got locked out of my account and tried to reset my password. However, when I try to reset my password. The system prompts "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" and does not proceed any further.

I have been trying for months now and have been unable to log into my account. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kiyoung wrote:

I lost both my account id (email) and the password. I tried “forgot pw/id?” and all the options provided but I am still lost. Is there a way to login to my account with my phone number only?

@Kiyoung  How could you forget your email? How many emails do you have?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contacting a moderator will get that done for you. I don't know of any other tricks.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kiyoung 

No, you can only access your account via email and password.  

You will need to contact moderator to access your account.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.