cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card before I could create a account

Timothy8787
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my sim before I could create a self serve account I went and got a new sim I messaged the moderator the don’t reply I paid 70$ to activate my account and then I had to buy another sim and I can’t even use my account this is honestly bull 

4 REPLIES 4

@Timothy8787 wrote:

It’s bin 3 days I’ve messaged them 3 different Times and it ant there fault it the fact they don’t respond to customers they should have a calling Centre not a online community bull like what 

If you rely on a calling centre then you haven't done your research about PM as they are very open about being a Phone company without a Phone number.

Did you activate at a retailer?  If so are they not able to change your sim card to your new one you purchased?  If they are close by and that is how you activated I would go back to them and see if there is anything they can do on their end.  They must be able to see something of the account that was setup for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Timothy8787 wrote:

It’s bin 3 days I’ve messaged them 3 different Times and it ant there fault it the fact they don’t respond to customers they should have a calling Centre not a online community bull like what 

Oh. 3 days is bad. I recently heard something about 1 day. Sorry to hear it.

No. No call centre here. If you want to pay less for service then you get less frills. If you think you need to have a call centre always available for you then you'll need to pay a lot more for the 1st tier service providers.

Timothy8787
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Timothy8787 wrote:

I lost my sim before I could create a self serve account I went and got a new sim I messaged the moderator the don’t reply I paid 70$ to activate my account and then I had to buy another sim and I can’t even use my account this is honestly bull 

How is it Public Mobile's responsibility that YOU lost your SIM?

It could be a day or two to get a response back from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.