cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issue

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my phone number is.I am trying to login to my account but I can't. my email address is or I am using my both email but I forgot which one associate to my public mobile pls confirm it to me.i have an issue with my data when it reach to 2 gb I can't use it more I am not sure is this 2 gb is for 1 month or 3 month period.pls help me to solve this issue

Edited by @imm1304 to remove personal info

2 REPLIES 2

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please follow @ShawnC13's suggestion and only communicate personal info via private messages to @CS_Agent.  

I have removed your personal info from the public post to protect your privacy. 

I advise you to change the username to something else if the current username is a phone number that you use.  You can do this by clicking on your avatar next to the notification and inbox icons near the top right of any community page.  Click on My Settings and then enter a new username and click on the Change Username button.   

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@5192226766, you should remove your private information as this is a public site. You will need to private message the moderators of the form I will go and get you that information right now

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.