cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login is disabled

Ferndog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi login is disabled. How do I proceed to change payment option as I believe an expired credit card is the issue.

7 REPLIES 7

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ferndog 

A few thoughts here - a lot of good info from others about resetting your account to get in.  If you're still having trouble, you may want to create a ticket with a CS Agent through the chatbot (chat bubble, lower right corner) or message them directly here.

I agree with @softech about getting a voucher as well.  However, I'd recommend getting access to your account at the same time, because My Account  can help you in the future, such as buying Add-ons/etc that are easier to do online than via 611.  Vouchers are great, easy to use, and top-up via 611.  This can definitely buy you some time until your online access is reset.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ferndog wrote:

Hi login is disabled. How do I proceed to change payment option as I believe an expired credit card is the issue.

@Ferndog  have you ever created a Self Serve account before? If not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then navigate to the PAYMENT tab on your Self Serve account and see the bottom, left corner of this page to update or remove and then add new credit card info.

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ferndog  did you try to reset the password by using Forgot password link?  enter the correct email address and answer the security question.

If you cannot reset it this way, you will have to contact PM to have it reset for you:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

If you don't want to wait for the password reset, you can get a voucher from retails and load the voucher to your account via *611.  Try to get the voucher from 7-11/SDM/Shell, their voucher can be use immediately, other places might have a wait time

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Ferndog 

If you can't login to your account on your own, then please use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner of the page to get a ticket for help with that.

Or you can also send a private message to     CS_Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferndog 

waiting for 20 min and close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferndog 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Need Help? Let's chat.