cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login disabled

lagadapati37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, my self-serve login has been disabled. I don't know what to do, can someone please assist me?

4 REPLIES 4

@gblackma wrote:

Can one of the Oracle's please move this thread to the appropriate form? @Luddite or @computergeek541  . Thanks.

This thread has been moved.

thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Can one of the Oracle's please move this thread to the appropriate form? @Luddite or @computergeek541  . Thanks.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried forgot the forgot my password link? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/  . If this doesn't work for you.  Contacts a moderator and explain your problem . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@lagadapati37 wrote:

Hello everyone, my self-serve login has been disabled. I don't know what to do, can someone please assist me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lagadapati37 wrote:

@lagadapati37 

When you dial 611 with the PM SIM in the phone...does it say anything about needing money? Or does it give your payment date and amount?

Has it been a period of time since you last paid?

Did you port out your number?

Need Help? Let's chat.