cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login disabled

Deardonna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I'm trying to login to my account online, but am receiving the error message: Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

How can I re-activate my login? Thanks so much in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.  If all else fails then contact a moderator.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Deardonna wrote:

Hello, 

I'm trying to login to my account online, but am receiving the error message: Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

How can I re-activate my login? Thanks so much in advance.

You can try with a different browser or on incognito mode. Did you forget your password?

If you tried to many times your password with no success and the button FORGET MY PASSWORD doesn't help you will need help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you. waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.