cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login and service are disabled

andrewnik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mother's CC expired and she forgot to put a new one into her account. Also, her selfserve account is logindisabled and I've already submit a ticket in but she wont be able to receive a call from PM because the service isnt working. I used my account to create that ticket. Will I be getting the call ? is there anyway to speed up the process ? 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No way I'm aware to speed up a moderator reply, @andrewnik 

When you do regain access to update the payment card information, see the below:

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common errors and glitches that sometimes occur with this fussy process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

(above adapted from user: darlicious  😉 )

Anonymous
Not applicable

@andrewnik : Buy a voucher from many stores or online. Then use the 611 or 18554public service to redeem it. Or use Instant Top-up from a few stores. That gets the service working again and then you can figure out the payment card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewnik 

There is no live agent to call back with PM customer service.  If you submitted a ticket, you should receive a private message from moderator teams.  Usually within a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope icon on upper corner of website).  

When you contact moderator, you will need to verify your mother's account with them.  You will likely need to answer a few questions to confirm identity of account ownership, etc. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

You won't be getting a call from the moderators. They'll reply to you with a private message sent to the community account you used to create your ticket for help.

@andrewnik 

Need Help? Let's chat.