cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Attempt Failed

JessicaNagra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reset my password yesterday and when I signed in using the link provided in the email I was able to view my community profile, however once I tried accessing self-service it claims my login attempt failed, my password clearly isn't the issue since I just changed it. I have been locked out since yesterday even though lock outs are only supposed to last an hour. My bill was due on the 17th it is currently the 22nd, I haven't made a payment because I do not know my 4 digit account pin since all of my previous payments on the phone have never asked for one until now. I wanted to try making a payment via self-service and set up automatic payments but I have had no luck accessing the self-service, I also do not know what answer I put for the security question so I need help immediately. 

6 REPLIES 6

JessicaNagra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to reset my password for my public mobile community account because it didn't ask for a security question, the reset link was sent directly to my email 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JessicaNagra wrote:

I reset my password yesterday and when I signed in using the link provided in the email I was able to view my community profile, however once I tried accessing self-service it claims my login attempt failed, my password clearly isn't the issue since I just changed it. I have been locked out since yesterday even though lock outs are only supposed to last an hour. My bill was due on the 17th it is currently the 22nd, I haven't made a payment because I do not know my 4 digit account pin since all of my previous payments on the phone have never asked for one until now. I wanted to try making a payment via self-service and set up automatic payments but I have had no luck accessing the self-service, I also do not know what answer I put for the security question so I need help immediately. 

@JessicaNagra 

Don't confuse between your community account and your PM self-serve account.

You reset your community password only. 

Please note that both accounts are not linked by login one account to access the other.

Self-serve account username is your email address.  Use your password you supplied during online activation

If you activated your plan in-store, your need to create your self-serve account first before you can login to your self-serve portal.  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JessicaNagra , you mentioned both community account and self serve account.  These are two different accounts.  You could try resetting the password in the self serve account using this link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking the question mark on the bottom right.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How were you able to reset your password yesterday if you don't know the answer to your security question?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only mods can help with your 4 digit pin and to get back into your account.     Click question mark for the chat bot and open a ticket or private message   

Click to Private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.