cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

binkyboo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It wont let me log in it says invalid email but when i go to create an account it says it already exists so i dont know what to do 

6 REPLIES 6

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@binkyboo Do you know what email you used during the activation? If yes, try resetting the password from forgot password link. If you do not remember, try checking your email that should have the welcome email sent from Public Mobile on the day you activate. If all fails, you can reach out to the moderator team to find out what email was used.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@binkyboo if you activated onine, then you already created a self service account.  Try the password reset link.  If it fails contact the moderators as suggested earlier by by @gpixel .

@binkyboo send a message to moderators, using the link in my first reply

binkyboo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Online. I have tried incognito and it didnt work either 😕

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@binkyboo try using your browser in incognito or private mode. was your account activated online or at a kiosk?

you can contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.