cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log-in Help / Forgot Security Questions

AhmedGelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Please help me to log in my self serve account online

SD08: Moved from Community Beginner's Guide to Self Serve; title changed to reflect subject.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@devraj5698 wrote:

Contact a moderator to fix it for you:

• Click the CHAT at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" > "account-specific question" > "no, I need a human now" > Click here to submit a ticket!

@devraj5698 : Good of you to jump in and participate. It's useful to quote or tag whoever you're replying to. Particularly when it's a general thread where the OP is not a question. Unfortunately, this forum doesn't indicate who we've replied to, so to have some context we would need to quote or tag.

Otherwise, you're just posting in a vacuum.

fyi

devraj5698
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact a moderator to fix it for you:

• Click the CHAT at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" > "account-specific question" > "no, I need a human now" > Click here to submit a ticket!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AhmedGelle wrote:

Please share the link, I don’t see it 

It's standard in web browsers that clickable links are underlined. As mentioned, option 1 is to click the quote bubble in the lower right corner of this page.

@AhmedGelle wrote:

@AhmedGelle here are the links to contact the moderators.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

AhmedGelle

@AhmedGelle wrote:

Hello, thanks for the reply;

I tried to do that but it is locked up and I forgot my security questions 

@AhmedGelle then you need to contact the moderators using the links I had provided above.  Good luck!

AhmedGelle

Hello, thanks for the reply;

I tried to do that but it is locked up and I forgot my security questions 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@AhmedGelle wrote:

Hello Please help me to log in my self serve account online

Hi @AhmedGelle 

Try the Forgot Your Password on self-serve login page.

RosieR_0-1604630734280.png

You will need the email you use as username, security question answer, and then confirmation of your email (PM will send you an email to confirm that that is your email).

OR

Contact a moderator to fix it for you. 

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Need Help? Let's chat.