cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my account & attempted to log in to check out why my phone was not working this morning & it says log in disabled but will not allow me to et in using he "forgot password" option...

15 REPLIES 15

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@GV that's right click "submit ticket, click me" to send a private message

submit ticket-01.jpeg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GV  when using Simon, type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
- Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
- If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save.

Or 

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

GV

This did not help as he did not understand my questions so I was directed towards this community questions and to submitting a ticket option. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Please use chat with SIMon so you can get help fast.

https://bit.ly/2HK8Bnb

GV

My account has been active since April when I opened it. Its always been paid. I use it constantly for data add ons and such. 

My renewal date as the 14th, but I had forgotten so I made the payment as soon as I woke up on the 14th through dialling 611 and making the payment it requested. It had confirmed and said it went through using my card on file. 

then I woke up and nothing on my phone is working. 

password reset 

GV

40D5690B-7202-450E-90B1-86192C681506.png

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there! Were you able to chat with SIMon and "ask for a human" so you can create a ticket? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GV  you get that message when you account has been closed. Has your account been dormant for over 90 days? If it has you need to start over with a new SIM and email address.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GV you could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.

But I think you are stuck waiting for moderator  help to get back in.

GV

When I try to Log In " Sorry, your login has been disabled. Please visit the online community at Publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Then when i select forgot password and enter my username/email, I get this reply in red "Forgot password/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled".

GV

It Says welcome to public mobile then says "sorry we are not able to process your request please log in to publicmobile.ca"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GV while you wait for moderator response,  lets try to get the phone working again. When you dial 611 whats the message? Thanks. 

If you are in a bind, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@GV 

What is not working on your phone? 

For the forgot password you may need to open the page in incognito and try it again. Can you take a screen shot of the message that it is giving you?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@GV or click here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@GV click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator request password reset    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.