cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Locked out

I am locked out of self serve and cannot have my password resent therefore cannot access the self serve information from my account. It says I need to contact public mobile but I can't seem to contact anyone. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Locked out

You will need to contact the MOD. Click the question mark icon at the bottom of the PM community page to start the process.

Mayor / Maire

Try using a different brower and incongito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Mayor / Maire

Not exactly sure what you were experiencing, but sometimes after a few tries the SYSTEM locks you out. If this might be what has happened to you, try again in 5 or 10 min keepi ng the advice of @Triguy in mind.

Mayor / Maire

@MistyRipley wrote:

I am locked out of self serve and cannot have my password resent therefore cannot access the self serve information from my account. It says I need to contact public mobile but I can't seem to contact anyone. 

For your account security, PM locks further login attempts after 5 tries.
Here's what to do next:
- Please wait 1 hour for your account to become unlocked
- When your account is unlocked, please try resetting your password.
When checking for the email, also check your spam/junk folder.

If you forgot the answers to your security questions or didn't recive the email to reset your password, you will need to contact a Community Moderator.
Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators.
Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started. Response time can vary from a few hours up to 2 days.

Meanwhile, you can dial *611 to access some basic account services.

Oracle

@MistyRipley 

If above suggestsions don't work, you will need to contact moderator.  Moderators do take 1-2 days to respond.  If your account is overdue and inactive, you can do some basic account tasks by dialing 611.  

Here is a good summary of 611:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

A common issue is the inability to pay for plan and plan is expired.  You could buy a payment voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and then pay by dialing 611.  Then account will be active until moderator resets password.  

Oracle

@MistyRipley 

I just tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page.  I received reset password email from PM in 10 minutes.

Try reset password again.

Is there any wait time to reset password if account locked with too many login failure?

Need Help? Let's chat.