cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

jessica563
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of self-serve. Password reset link does not work. When I chat with Simon he suggests that I submit a ticket. To do this I am asked to login, which I cannot do. Any tips?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you need to submit a ticket then click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Oh right...forgot the reboot.

I don't think a reboot is required for this. It's just the browser...not the computer. Never hurts to reboot of course...it just takes time.

@Triguy wrote:

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you need to submit a ticket then click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Oh right...forgot the reboot.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jessica563 wrote:

I am locked out of self-serve. Password reset link does not work. When I chat with Simon he suggests that I submit a ticket. To do this I am asked to login, which I cannot do. Any tips?

Also you can also wait one hour...it might reset because you tried too many times. Next time clear your browser/cache use secret/incognito mode and try again.

@darlicious wrote:

If I remember correctly you can log in using your community profile and password.

Be sure to include any relevant info that you can remember ....email , pin code? Phone number etc...write down the ref# so you can follow up or cancel if your issue is solved before you talk to a mod.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If I remember correctly you can log in using your community profile and password.

Need Help? Let's chat.